Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to SCM-SNC IDOC/EDI communcation

SAPSeeker
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to SNC. I would like to know, how communication happens between R/3 and SNC systems ?

Any step by step documentation or blogs or any useful links would be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

The below diagram explains the Integration between ECC (R/3) and SNC.

Master Data (Plants / Materials / Vendors etc., ) : It is sent through the Core Interface (CIF)

Transaction Data (PO / ASN / Invoice etc., ) : Sent as Idocs / XMLs through PI system.

The help.sap (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc700_ehp02)  site provides the Idocs / XMLs that are used for different SNC processes. You will have to navigate to the respective process and look for Message flows.

For example, the Message flow for PO process is given in the link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc700_ehp02/helpdata/en/48/196210886e4e6fe10000000a42189c/content.htm?f...

Regards,

Bharath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

The above diagram is just a process flow and I had completed a end to end Implementation with ECC-- PI--SAP SNC 7.1, But mainly concentrating PI, but today i had fortunately visited SNC forum and i came to know no end to end docs are explaining abt all those data integration,so very soon let me publish a end to end flow doc in this forum and share my rich experience with SNC.

Currently in short i will answer your question:

ECC---- PI -----SNC

The transactional data will be transferred to SNC from ECC via SAP Middleware component known SAP Process Integration,and we want to do some ALE connections b/n ECC TO PI & also between PI to SNC ,both source and target idocs got mapped in PI,so in such a way this Data integration happens.

Thanks,

karthick

SAPSeeker
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthick.

I would await for your document.