cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show synchronous successful messages in SRT_MONI

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I know how to make synchronous successful messages show up in SXI_MONITOR. In SXMB_ADM => Integration Engine Configuration => (button) Configuration I set RUNTIME | LOGGING_SYNC to 1.

But point-to-point web service calls (not going via XI/PI/PO) only show up on SRT_MONI (if I understand this correctly). However, I don't see the successful synchronous calls there. Is it possible to activate this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Yes this is possible. please refer the below wiki

ABAP Web Service Monitors - ABAP Connectivity - SCN Wiki

also refer Note 1575707 - ABAP Web Service Connectivity

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is a very nice article. However, it says  "only asynchronously processed messages are persisted" and makes no mentioning of a possibility to turn on persistence for synchronous calls.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

you are right... I missed the point...

and also as per sap note

• Web Service Message Monitor

The new Web Service Message Monitor (transaction SRT_MONI) has been  optimized for Web Service Plain SOAP communication and the integration  of related tools like the suite of supportability tools SRT_UTIL. If Web  Services communication is used without PI, the Web Service Messaging  Monitor can be used as the starting point for monitoring asynchronous  calls. If the PI Web Service Adapter is used, the Web Service Message  Monitor can be used as an adapter monitor in addition to the PI Message Monitor (transaction SRT_MONI).

So you can not monitor sync web service in SRT_MONI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks I will try monitoring through SOAMANAGER instead.