Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call horizon and 7 day plans

nureya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question regarding call dates & plan dates in the maintenance plans. We have a weekly package due every week and the planners want to see the work order  call date to be 8 weeks ahead of the planned date . The call date is calculated based on the Call horizon + Call interval in IP30. Since our package is a weekly package, the call date and plan date are apart a maximum of 7 days (Regardless i put 0 or 100% as call horizon). I have to change the call interval in IP30 to get call date 8 weeks ahead of time. But i do not have access to IP30 and its running as a background job which was already scheduled and the interval is 0 there.

Is there anyway i can get the call date 8 weeks ahead of time for a weekly package without changing IP30 parameters?

Any help appreciated.

Nureya   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question is good but unfortunately answer is not possible to achieve your requirement without changing IP30 parameters.

Call horizon will work on cycle length i.e., 7 days in your case. So, you have to increase Interval for Call objects as you mentioned.

nureya
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks I thoughtso. Am sure thats the only way, but i decided to post here in case if someone has achieved this.

Thanks for your reply    

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure whether you have got answer as per your satisfaction or not. If you feel so, you can close the thread.