cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when status change to "In Development" for Urgent Change

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue which started yesterday and everything was working fine before without any issue.

I have configured urgent change in Solman 7.1 - SPS8 and when I create a new urgent change it getting created but when I change the status to "in development" I am getting the following message.

"Status was reset by system"

"There is no active task list in the assigned project"

When pop up create transport request window and when I select a "customizing request" click create I get the following message.

"Not linked to an active project"

I have checked the maintenance cycles and it is active state also I check authorization the user has all the authorizations. As the same user was able to change the status and create request from CHARM till yesterday morning.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Regards

Junaid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the note 1616495 - ChaRM: Project cycle transaction not linked to task list

also check the auth object issue suggested here

Thanks

Jansi

0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the response.

I checked the note and the note is not applicable for our scenario as we are on SolMan 7.1 SPS10 and ST_PI version is already at a higher version.

Also, I checked the blog what you have forwarded and I checked all the authorization for the user and everything looks to be fine. As I was able to do everything few days back but the issue suddenly appeared.

Initially there were few normal change request which were in a inconsistent state which I cleanup and completed a maintenance cycle and create new task list and maintenance cycle still the problem exists.

Regards

Junaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then I could suggest you for view the posiblities here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-38587

Thanks

Jansi

0 Kudos

Well check with the options what you have suggest and update you shortly.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the details. This is really good information to do some error analysis.

I was able to fix my issue. I checked SMHF standard one was also working fine and Normal change standard and custom both were also working fine.

Only the issue was coming up with ZMHF transaction it was getting created and when I try to change the status to "In Development" it was giving error message not associated with active task list. That time I realized that I had changed

SPPFCADM action definition ZMHF_ACTION for ON_SAVE to trigger the email functionality I had deleted the method call and add smart form. That was causing the issue.

I added the user_status = E0001 in ON_SAVE and cleaned up the inconsistencies and after that I tried it worked fine.

My assumption was SPPFCADM action definition & condition will be mostly used for triggering emails but it influence more than that.

Thanks

Junaid

Answers (0)