Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST Missing in Billing.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Request you help. I am getting an Error for Missing "MWST" while creating a Billing Document.

MWST is determining correctly in Sales order but when I am trying to do Billing MWST disappear and system is giving an error for missing MWST.

I am getting this error in Production for all the order. however I have replicated the same senario with same masters in Quality and it is working fine.

Request your help.

Regards,

Rikin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In billing for the line item, go to pricing and click on the analysis button. Click on the MWST condition type on the left and see what is missing in the right side display.

Regards,

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Attaching you the screen Shot for your reference of the analysis button. Comparing the qualit and production client.

Access sqeuence is maintained in both the client, even the condition record is maintained for the same. still i am facing an error in Production and working fine in quality.

Regards,

Rikin

PRODUCTION

QUALITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RIKIN,

this is mainly people faced for taxes

As per the screen shot above . Service rendered date is different is sales order.

if you created a MWST record in Production 27.02.2014 to end validity .

it is your order order 13.01.2014 then you have to correct service rendered dated in Sales orders's

for updation.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant,

Thanks for your reply. I am not facing MWST error in Sales order, it is determining correctly. however it is going off while creation of billing. I have check the service render date and condition record date. My service render date is Blank in Sales order and my order was created on 20th of Feb. and MWST condition record is valid from.29- Jan.

Regards,

Rikin

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue is due of Requirement type 8 - Export Business (LV61A008 ) assigned to the access desired for determining the condition record. As system is not able to suffice logic required for that routine.

1st of check whether condition type GRWR gets determine in the billing doc or not. If not, then it should get determined.

And also, check whether you have VAT number(Ship-to Party) maintained or not.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you share this screen for both clients for a order.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant,

Thanks for your suggestion. You were right, Service render date was determined in Billing and it was copied from the Actual GM date. Some one has manully change the GM date to back date..and this is created an whole issue. i have extended my condition record till back date and now it is working fine.

Thanks a lot:)

Regards,

Rikin

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see SAP Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution as a checklist. Check your data master (conditions in VK12, data in materials, data in customer, data in plants and so on)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edurdo,

Thanks for your reply. I will definately go through the note...

If there is any config error or Master data error then MWST will not determine in Sales order itself. in my case..it is successfully determined in all the Sales order but dis-appearing while creating billing documents.

Regards,

Rikin

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks that note was really helpful due to which I understood the functionaly of service render date and its implications.

Thanks a Lot.

Regards,

Rikin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rikin,

Could you please tell me the landscape of your system.

By watching all the Screenshots it seems something issue with the Transport only.

Could you please create more Access Sequence and move again to PR and try with that.

Hope it will work.

Regards

AG.

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amrit,

May be I am wrong. But if the configuration is same in QAL and PROD then why do you think that it is issue with Transport? I am asking for my own understanding.

Regards,

Abhinay

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

My landscape is Development -> Quality -> Production.

I have not created any TR for this MWST access sequence. I am using the standard provided by SAP.

Regards,

Rikin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhinay,

If is not a  cross a client then this kind of issues occurs in some specific cases during the transport of access sequences from one server to another.Not aware of the actual reason.

Regards

AG.

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

For sure there is difference between your QAL and PROD server.

Please go to access sequence MWST and there will be four tables in your case. Choose fourth and click on fields - here check if your QAL and PROD is same or not.

For this you need to add an additional field in new table or so. This might have been changed by someone else. See if you find this gap and fill it up by moving it from DEV->QAL-PROD.

Looking forward to see your issue get resolved as you are i production... do reply.

Regards,

Abhinay

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

Thanks for your reply. Please find the screenshot of access sequence of Production and Quality. Configs are same in both the client. Still I am facing an issue.

Waiting for your reply...

Regards,

Rikin

QUALITY

PRODUCTION

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

Now, can you please check the VK12 maintained for MWST. Check for the proper combination of Country, Customer Tax and material Tax. I am doubting on Material Tax classification.

Open and check your material for exact sales area and see.

With you to resolve this.

Best regards,

Abhinay

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

Please find the screenshot of Material master and Condition record. Just one query..if there would be any problem with masters then my MWST condition will not determine in SO itself right. In SO it is correctly determine but I dont know why it is dis-appearing in Invoice.

Regards,

Rikin

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

Your question is right, why is it working fine in Order. Can you share the analysis of the Sales Order (want to see the MWST record determination - how it worked in production).

What is the value of MWST in Order, because here in VK12 the Amount column is looking blank. In fact this amount should come as soon as you place your tax code OB. Check if "FI" team made it to the expected %.

Best regards,

Abhinay

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

Issue is resolved it was a matter of Service render date. Someone has changed the actual GM date..so due to which whole issue has arrised.

Regards,

Rikin

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rikin,

Okie, 🙂 All the Best.

Best regards,

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check,

Copy Control Routine from Sales Order to Billing on Item Level.

-Regards

Rohit

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply. The Copy control is same in both Quality and production.

Regards,

Rikin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rinik,

Please check copy control from sale doc to billing in Tcode VTFA.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the copy control as well and it fine. As the same senario is working in Quality but not in Production. I have compared the copy control for both the client and its similar.

Please find the screenshot of an analysis button, there is a difference. Even though condition record is maintained why it is not considering material tax classification.

Regards,

Rikin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rinik,

Please check you access sequences and try to find out that is something missing in Sales order and Invoice which is not common.

Regards

AG.

former_member857659
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amrti,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the access sequence and it looks fine..as mentioned the same senario is working fine is quality and config is same in both the system. Still in Prd i am facing this issue..

Regards,

Rikin