cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM - Messaged assigned to me - filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking into the "Messages - Assigned to me" at the home page of ITSM of SOLMANPRO role.

Currently it show messages with the status of "Customer Action" + "Proposed Solution" - I would really like to filter these out - they are kinda useless. I think it would be more usefull to have the end-user "Actions required for me" box also for the SOLMANPRO role.

I know that there are workarounds with saved searches etc, but I would like to know if anyone knows of a fast way to filter out these statuses without a lot of development? Would be great if you could take a copy of the box from the end-user and change the statuses.

Any input would be valuable, thanks

Kindly Regards

Nicolai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolai,

this feature is very helpful for SAP Solution Manager IT Service Management and Change Request Management.

You have to do some development to make it useable.

There exist now how to guide yet.

Because of this fact, I created an own one. I hope it will help you too.

http://www.hybrid-eichhoernchen.de/my-messages-widget/

Kind regards,

Peter

Concerning your question: It seems to be that you need to implement some SAP notes. Or if you are using a customer specific workflow, you have to configure your status values for this feature.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolai,

did you find a way ? with solmanpro, solmadispatcher BS I have also messages with user status confirmed..

Thanks and Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the personalize option available in the UI Screen itself,  set the status options/ other visible fields there.

Other than that you can restrict via auth objects, in such case, you no longer can see those statuses anywhere.

but my view, your requirement is solved in incident management workcenter, where the home page, you can get the list of tickets based on the status and based on team/reporter.

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem.

"widgets: my messages" "my messages assigned to me" and " messages assigned to my team" show message with user status : confirmed and withdrawn.

I have checked ui author (CRM_ORD_LP..etc..) without find a way to hide them by default.

note  2027587
CRM UI: Wrong filter is used to search in widget

How it be possible to filter and hide messages with user status "confirmed" or "withdrawn" ?

Thanks and Best Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas.

In my ITSM (Solman 7.1 SP12) I can't find anywhere widget: "messages assigned to my team"

Can you pls advice me, how you could see this widget?

--

thanks and regards,

Yessen