Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Delivery against STO define overdelivery tolerance

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone please suggest if there is a way to create Delivery More Than Open STO Quantity?

My scenario goes like this lets say I have STO with Quantity 100 KG. I am creating delivery with 60 Quantity and system is allowing me to create delivery.

now  I have 40 KG open so system is still allowing create delivery and Its allowing me to create of any amount although I dont have any Overdelivery Tolerance set up in STO or in Material Master.

but If I try to create delivery again its says its not able to find the STO and hence does not create delivery so my requirement is to define over delivery tolerance and allow SAP to create delivery on STO over STO Quantity.

I am using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_STO to create delivery.

putting my requirement as example

STO- 100 KG

first delivery - 40 KG - as of now sap create delivery

second delivery - 50 kg - here as well

third delivery - 45 Kg - here as well

fourth delivery - 50 kg -  does not create

I know this seems bit confusing I tried to explain Please let me know if need more details.

Thanks

Shail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP does only allow 1 delivery to exceed the ordered quantity,

but when you are over the ordered quantity, then you cannot anymore create another delivery. (same is valid for goods receipts from external vendors)

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen,

One of my friend suggested me to try the copy control setting against delivery and changing the Quantity is calculated positively, negatively or not at all to zero which explains

"

Indicates whether, during copying, the quantity or value in the target document has a negative effect, positive effect, or no effect at all on the quantity still to be completed in the source document."

I tried using this but still not working.

I guess this may work if I create delivery from SO and not STO.

for now I have requested User to Bump up the STO Quantity.

but I want to find out which field and where the system check and determine if STO is fully delivered or does not have open quantity

Thanks

Shail

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

In standart sap ; it does not have control for quantity check between delivery and sto item quantity.You can do it one more. Like a sto item : 100 pc , delivery quantity : 200 pc with good issue.

You can get details from Oss 548914 - Over/underdelivry tolerances for GR/GI for stock transp.ord.

We got this problem but we did not prefer modification. If you research , you will read 'check delivery item catagory (0VLP tcode) , check over delivery parameter B with error but also it will not solve sto problem

My advises ; you can manage your open quantities with delivery completed indicator for delivery. It can be automatically with configuration : activate for plant , after that create new purchasing value keys , assign them material masters. If sap encounter issued quantities between interval , DCI will be run automatically. Maybe , one delivery restrict help you that customer master data consists of partial delivery per item - C Only complete delivery allowed.

Regards

M.Ozgur Unal

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I pretty sure it is just reading the receipts from EKBE table, building a total and comparing it with the order quantity.

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks M.Ozgur Unal,

I need system to create delivery over the STO Quanity and its not one delivery its multiple delivery against One STO and as of now system gives error that no item found when my BAPI tries to create delivery over  STO quanity.

one time it allows but not the second time

for eg

STO- 100 KG

first delivery - 40 KG - as of now sap create delivery

second delivery - 50 kg - here as well

third delivery - 45 Kg - here as well

fourth delivery - 50 kg -  does not create

Regards

Shail

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shailendra soni;

Did you try to manage tolerances with purchasing value keys ?

Also, you have to configure automatic final delivery for your plant. After that , sap will run final delivery automatically.

We use this method. If you solve your problem , please inform us and close thread.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal