Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic posting not happening in billing

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam facing an issue where automatic posting from billing document is not happening.

1) Checked in VOFA- Posting block is unchecked.

2) No account determination related issues as I can release it in VF02 using the releasing flag.

Is there any other set up available to ensure automatic posting is not happening ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sivarajesh J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivarajesh

go to check  with your FI Consultant or  following below process

IMG>Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Document.>Document Header>Define Document Types (RV)

IMG>Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Document.>Document Number Ranges. or

you will check with VKOA.

Regards

Christin B

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Christin,

I did check the path you have mentioned. But I do not find any clue for the issue am facing..

Regards

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have tried to create this scenario as per the advice by some of the consultants here, expecting the inconsistency to go. But the outcome remains the same.

Would like to add few more points to the mentioned scenario.

1) Its for export scenario.

2) Incompletion procedure is created for IN and have tried placing it "hidden" and " Do not consider incompletion". Still the same issue.

Please check from your side, whether this settings have any impact to automatic posting.

Regards,

Sivarajesh J

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the billing doc has the correct output type created and if the output IDOC has been successfully posted. if the output failed, it will give you some info. mostly as said by others, it might be the posting periods not open.

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Output type ? IDOC ? Why ?Please throw some light how is it relevant to the issue mentioned in the top.
Also if there is an issue with posting period then it will never ever permit to post even with VF02.

Regards.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new sales cycle and check the status of automatic posting. As mentioned above, if you are checking the invoicing of existing reference documents (delivery/sales doc), there is a chance of considering the old configuration for the posting block.

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Tried the same today morning. Same result.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sivarajesh,

This kind of issue usually(Few cases as I have Faced) happen in case of back date postings.

Please check whether the invoices are created on the past dates.

Regards

AG.

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amrit,

This is for curent date only .

Regards

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivarajesh,

what is your current posting period ? is it same with your invoice creation period , check this also .

regards

Sundar

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar,

If the posting period is different , will we be able to post it through VF02 ? Will it not show posting period error ?

Please confirm.Regards