cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preference Determination we got message 'No country group and no treaty for sending country'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

During the Material Preference determination We are facing now to error /SAPSLL/PRE_CAL_402 "No country group and no treaty for sending country" in the preference log .This error occurs when the  BOM country at plant header level is not identical to the country plant at BOM component level , and the corresponding component is excluded from the calculation .

Since the Sap  note 1818859 it is   possible to transfer from ECC to GTS boms  with plant at component level different but within to the same plant group than the plant of the leading product .

This error would say that also  all plants defined at plant group level have to be  located in the same country ?

what is your feeling ? Do you have any idea of how to fix this issue ?

Thanks for your help .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This issue is now fixed by Ossnotes 1994749.

Thanks

JL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

I tried to find the given note , I have few issues in understanding it . Can you please through some light on it .

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI TIRULALA

not sure to well understand what you need ... did you find the OSSNOTES 1994749?

• here how the  symptom is identified by SAP

For the cross-plant bills of product (BOPs), the components are not
considered during preference determination if they originate from a plant that
is different than the plant of the leading product but still belongs to the same
plant group. The system displays the following warning message in the log:

"No country group and no treaty for sending country" (/SAPSLL/PRE406).

• not sure this explanation is complete .. should be :

the components are not considered during preference determination if they originate from a country-plant that is different than the country-plant of the leading product but still belongs to the same plant group.

hope thats helps ..let me know

regards

Jean-Luc Bassez

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jean,

this seems to me more customizing issue. I assume will be some issue in country goup/country group assignment. (Assuming you uploaded rules from dataprovider).

"This error would say that also  all plants defined at plant group level have to be  located in the same country ?"

--> Located within country group active for FTA

Kr,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

Thanks for your answer .

Yes we uploaded rules from dataprovider .

Here the code where i got this error message

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCLUDE  /SAPSLL/PRE_CALCULATE_FM0  in  /SAPSLL/PRE_CALCULATE_SGL

* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* -exportierende Präferenzzone ermitteln
*  über Abgangsland Exportländergruppe ermitteln

clear ls_result_ctygpa_exp.

read table gt_result_ctygpa_exp into ls_result_ctygpa_exp

with key lndab = is_bomdata-land1

binary search.

lv_tabix_ctygpa
= sy-tabix.

if sy-subrc <> 0.
*Zum abgebenden Land & gibt es keine Ländergruppe und kein Abkommen

message w406 with is_bomdata-land1 into gv_msg_dummy.

perform message_collect.

endif.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my interpretation :

in the table  gt_result_ctygpa_exp  table i only have 1 record corresponding to the Bom header plant-country (DK) defined in the country group (e.i _DEU) .

the IS_bomdata-land1 read here in the loop is FR and is also assigned to countrygroup '_DEU'

I have a look in country Group / country group assignment and all relationship seems correct.

Do you already perform preference determination for this scenario ?

Thanks very much for your help , i appreciate ..

Thanks