Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adition of values in pricing procedure

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a requirment, in my pricing procedure step 100 , condition type ZR01 and 200 ZRX8 is available .in the step 250 ZR10 is there .the value of ZR10 should be determined by adding the condition types ZR01 and ZRX8.(ZR10 = (ZR01+ZRX8).

Could you please let me know, how to met this requirment ?

thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

you have to create a new VOFM Routine(Alternative condition Base Value) for this .

Copy the standard 16 and make some changes according your requirment .Ask your ABAPer to do this requirment.

Pls try this and let me know .

regards

Sundar

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sundar for your Response,

I will go for this Development and let you know on this .

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The information you have provided is NOT sufficient to help you out. What is ZR01 and what is ZRX8? One is gross price and other is discount or surcharge? Did you go through forum/web search to understand pricing functionalists? If not, you can first check/understand, then you can get clear idea on it.

Regards,

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

ZR01 and ZRX8 both are automatic Discounts .the addition of these two should be the value of ZR10.

thanks

Santosh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether utilizing the from to step fields can fulfill your requirement.

Example:

step 100 ZR01     (check statistical box if you don't want this to include in the calculation)

step 200 ZRX8     (check statistical box if you don't want to this to include in the calculation)

step 250 ZR10     FROM 100 TO 200

By this way, I think, you can use standard functionality and don't require any development. Test thoroughly before moving to production system.

Regards,

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh:

Adding two discounts to one is a simple routine. I am curious, may I ask the reason why this addition is needed? normally a routine is developed for more complex scenarios. since in your case, if both discounts are determined and not statistic, they will be added to the final value anyways.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva ,

Thanks for your response

In between step 100 and 200 we have other 9 Discounts .if i will maintain from and to in the step 100 and 200 then all the discount values will be added to ZR10 value .but i want to add only ZR01 and ZRX8 to get the value of ZR10.

please suggest how to proceed further .

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Santosh

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shichang,

thanks for initiating

in fact the condition type ZR10 is stastitic.and will be used for reporting purpose for the legal requirement.

you are right we can use routine only for complex scenario,even i don't want to go for new Routine if it can met in standard.

please guide me if you know to met this requirement in standard then you are mostly welcome .

please Reply

Santosh

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

IS ZR10 always sum of ZR01 and ZRX8? if so, you can probably just change step number of ZRX8 to 110 and maintain the 100-110 for ZR10

If not, you mentioned there are quite a few discount types, what is the logic/criteria of picking two discounts to reporting?

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Shichang,

I wish the client would have agreed with you .

this is an enhancement project.and procedure is already existing.they are not agreeing to change the steps .

Anyway i have 2 options standard and Routine .

i will explain with them which even they suggest i will go for this.They are are quite old to SAP.

thanks you guys for you prompt response.I Really appreciate your helps.