cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Employee Profile MSS based on SAPUI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when i call the URL /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/HRESS_EMP_PRO_G/index.html, i can see the employee profile without any problems. But if i start this application over the MSS Chip "My Team" with a specific employee, i just get a gray page without any content. When i look into my browser console, i can two JavaScript errors (see attachment).

The error-text of the odata Service is: In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occurred

So it looks like, that the following URL causes some problems in the backend logic:

/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/HRESS_EMP_PRO_G/index.html?MEM_ID=556341843

Any ideas?

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i think ur in advanced version HRMSS_SFW5_UI5_U1_01 AND HRPAO_SFWS_UI_ES_01

are activated AND CHK ONCE restart ur browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

both switches (HRPAO_SFWS_UI_ES_01 and HRESS_SFWS_UI5_UI_01) are active. Unfortunately, the Gateway-Error-Protocol just gives me this error message ("In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occurred").

Other ideas?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

After some debugging, i think one part of the problem is caused in the class cl_hrtmc_cp_basic_utilities method, get_manager. When i call the employee profile for a manager, the logic is not able to determine the manager to this person. Unfortunately, we maintain in our Org-Management no relations to object type central person. Therefore, the method get_manager is not able to evaluate the following path:

* CP # B209 #  P

* P  # B008 #  S

So i'm just getting no position for the corresponding person. Any ideas how to resolve that without additional customizing?

Regards

Michael

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you try with different browser? if it is OData configuration. can you check the error log and see if you can more details, is there any error in St22?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

i tried with ie9, ie11, chrome and firefox. Besides, there is no entry in ST22. As i mentioned before, method GET_MANAGER of class CL_HRTMC_CP_BASIC_UTILITIES causes this problem, because the evaluation path CP->P->S is not working in HCM-system.

Currently, i'm trying to find out, whats going wrong in our org-management. When i'm getting a result with report RHSTRU00, i think i will also have no problems with the employee profile.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the problem! We have to maintain relation B209 between central person and person. This document was really helpful to get a better understanding of the relevant stuff: Concepts of Central Person and its Significance in Different Personnel Assignments - SAP HCM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mical ,

once can u check in sicf > sap>bc> ui5_ui5 > hress_emp_pro_g is in activated or not  ? right click and check ...activate that total ui5_ui5 node in Sicf once and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the mentioned services and nodes are all active.

Thanks for your reply