cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Self Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to develop a supplier self registration portal using SAP Sourcing (Wave 9). I am unable to edit the product categories on the supplier self registration portal.

How can this be done? Is it possible to add / remove product categories from the web-page?

Kind Regards,

Anshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshuman

To edit the product categories go to setup >> supplier management configuration. let me know if that helped you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiraj,

It worked, Thanks for the help.

Kind regards,

Anshu

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

You can add or Remove the Product categories from the supplier self registration page. Add extension definition in supplier Registration and select Object Refernce type as Product Category.

I think your problem would be solved.

Thanks,

Kushagra A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushara,

Thanks for your answer but sadly this does not work. On the supplier self registration page, the product categories as a default appears as a check box (boolean type of field) instead of an object reference type of field.

Hence, when i try your suggested approach, it forms a new object reference field instead of adding the product category to the checkbox list.

Also, one strange behavior i noticed was, that i was trying to add translation to the product categories but even that is not being reflected. For instance, i provided a value 'Test' as a German translation to one of the existing product category on the supplier registration page, but when i open the supplier registration page in German, it does not show the value as 'Test' but instead shows the default value.

I am not sure why this is happening.

Could you kindly guide me on this?

Kind Regards,

Anshu

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

Could you send me the screenshot of the self registration page?

Also check whether extension definition has been already created for product category in that self registartion page?

Thanks,

Kushagra A