former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across the below link

Note 1590601

Also below link is useful when i use automatic condition type

1)I wanted to copy a condition type in Me21N to SD Billing

Say PBXX,which is a manual pricing condition,how can i copy this to SD billing.I created the condition type PBXX in SD pricing.

And did as per the link,but i could not find the  pricing automatically automatically in billing.So to make manually entered price in ME21N to be copied into SD Billing.

2) I thought of using reference condition type & reference application is condition type.

For the condition type PBXX when i removed access sequence both reference condition type & reference application is getting disappeared why does it happens.

Suppose if i enter access sequence both reference condition type & reference application is getting appeared,system is automatically getting the MM pricing procedure to SD Condition type.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Have maintained Pricing source as "A" in copy control B/W delivery NL and F8 or for any other Delivery and Billing type which u are using.

And also in Pricing Procedure maintain the same Condition type as it is in P.O. and Also maintain Pricing Requirement as "22". Once all these setting in place, Pricing will flow from P.O to Billing.

Regards,

Ajit Kumar Singh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check once again the configuration and make sure that both condition types have the same controls.

Also check in the pricing analysis what is the reason for not determine the condition type.

And please check the below document still if you are facing the same problem.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ya I have seen this link earlier,but when coming to manual condition type this is not working for me.That is what i have mentioned in point 2.