cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS SPL Master Data Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are planning to refresh SPL Master Data in GTS System, We have excessive record in GTS System.

SPL records in production system is not in sync with records we are getting from 3rd party.In production system we have more than 190K  records whereas actual entries should be 55K according to 3rd party system.So first Question is how to find out excessive record?

Second How to Archive those records in GTS System.?

Can anybody please help me on above issue & also best approach to refresh?

Thanks

Rajrishi Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajrishi,

You can archive the SPL master data. That shouldn't be a problem. But I was trying to understand how there were extra entries created. Did you get chance to check with your provider, if there were 190K entries provided by them in the past and now they have reduced it to 55K?

For archiving SPL master go to GTS Area menu-> System Administration->Archiving->(SPL section) Archive Master Data. Archiving Object will be SPL_MD. This will let you delete the existing SPL data.

Once done, you can upload the latest XML file. After uploading you will have to rescreen all your partners which might take some time and there might be some blocks. Please try this in your sandbox and check the results before proceeding ahead.

Audit trails stores data of your Document,BP SPL screening,blocking, releasing reason etc. For an example, say you had a document blocked with one of your old SPL master and the same was saved in Audit trails. Now if you delete the actual SPL master, I doubt if Audit trail will give you the exact result.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dhilipan.

So Audit Issue is resolved.  I have one doubt , in our GTS system  instead of updating new record it keeps on adding previous records. So we are getting Duplicate entries. My question is how to find out Duplicate entries ?

Could you please help  me on this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajrishi,

Did you try to see how did the extra entries got created?

Are the SPL masters created manually in some cases? Go to table /SAPSLL/TSPL and see if you can find entries without File ID. File ID is something that appears for SPL masters created via XML upload.

This might give you an idea on SPL masters created manually. And before deciding to archive you may have to check the Audit trails. Archiving will delete the SPL master, so you may lose the audit trails.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your reply. I found no records with File ID Blank. Is there is another way to compare data for GTS and third party because data is huge and it is very difficult to compare. How to find out excessive record in GTS system ? Is thers is ant table in GTS?

Also could you please help me with the concept of audit Trails? Please help me how to proceed with the Master Data refresh in GTS system.

Please reply.

Thanks

Rajrishi Gupta