cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Authorization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experties,

How can i get the user details who has called the webservice. For example i have 2 users in XI. If they are calling webservice through XMLSpy how we can get the deatils of user who called the webservice, either user1 or user2.

Regards,

chand..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try using Adapter-Specific Message Attributes

and check the SRemoteUser

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fc/5ad93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

michal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to access the user details we can do it through UDF see thebelow links

ACL - Confine users sending messages - /people/rahul.nawale2/blog/2006/06/16/acl--confine-users-sending-messages

SAP user authorisation -

Message ID -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d23cbe11-0d01-0010-5287-873...

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope when you call from XMLSpy it will ask you the logon details like user and pwd then it will know who has called. The Other way is we can pass the Uid,pwd details along with URL.

Regards

Chilla

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>I hope when you call from XMLSpy it will ask you the logon details like user and pwd then it will know who has called.

I think he wants to get it in XI

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>>>>I think he wants to get it in XI

After each webservice call, will XI keep track of user information. (i.e., like user1 one has called senderinterface using SOAPsendercommchannel).

Is there a way to get these details in XI.

Will webserver logs will contain this information for each webserver/WAS request will it store the username and password details in logs.

regards,

chand...

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a user name in XML message in XI. You can see it in sxmb_moni