Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File processing issue -File->PI->RFC

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have struck with this source file while processing the scenerio FTP(File) ->PI->RFC

I need to take the data from CSV file,

Just push the first row data to Char field and second row data to Mean field in RFC.

FCC structure:

The source data is simple but i struck with some logic,Kindly guide me how to process this data by using FCC or we can handle by mapping.Also check the source structure whether i followed correctly.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In mean field u want to send entire row data?

What's the issue u are facing?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Exactly i need to send the entire 1st row data to CHAR Description field and 2nd row data to mean field.

While i am testing in message mapping using the source file will getting the below output

Exact output i need is Process -001,Date row data will go to CHAR field and 10000,20-02-05 row data will go to MEAN field in RFC.

How to split it.kindly guide.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If no of rows are always gng to be 2 then why don't u use copy value - copy(0) to char and copy(1) to mean?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case u want "char" and "mean" in two different "item" nodes then just use duplicate subtree option on "item" node and then use copy value function (btw, i don't think u need to adjust any context of source field but cross check it while doing ur mapping).

Bhavani_Baisani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moni,

Try like below mapping. It will work.

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavani,

Thanks i have followed the above mapping now its working fine as i expect.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

Answers (0)