cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing one particular condition type in billing document through SHDO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having the following doubt with reference to the discussion

The issue is really interesting. Happy to see that the requirement is finally achieved through basic configuration. But I have a small doubt. How could we change ZFRT in billing if we have done SHDO. Because as said in the reference discussion by if we use SHDO for VF01 then it will freeze both header conditions (ZFRT) and item conditions (ZBOK).

Can we create variants depending upon pricing procedures in VF01? It will be really helpful for me as I don't know much about creating variants in SHDO.

Would be great if helps on this issue.

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Thank you for your understanding. I have gone through whole discussion which I posted some two years back and recalled whole scenario. It was related to editing conditions at header level and item level in billing. I was willing to edit condition at header level only but SHDo grayed out both condition tabs at header and item levels.

What I did was mentioned in that link. For your query we cannot create SHD0 variants pricing procedure specific. Variants are made screen specific or sometimes Tcode specific.

What is your actual requirement and what are you looking for? Is it just for your testing or knowledge or do you have some real business requirement with you behind this search and thread?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM

Thanks for your response. I have don't have any real time requirement based on this. But thought it will be useful in near future as I am now working for Billing issues as well..

What's my doubt was that you mentioned (at your very last post in your thread) you are able to change the condition type ZFRT in your billing document after maintaining pricing procedure with only condition type ZFRT for delivery document and keeping price source as order/delivery in VTFL. So how can you able to change ZFRT in billing and how ZBOK got freezed in billing? Can please elaborate the solution?

Thanks

Rajesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh

I didn't say that I was able to change ZFRT at header level and ZBOK at item level. What I said was that after assigning a pricing proceure to delivery order I was able to enter ZFRT in delivery and copy it in billing document. With this there was no need of allowing condition tab in editable mode in billing document. So I create screen variant and activated it and with this condition tab was in grey mode at item and header level.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

MoazzaM

Now I understood clearly. I thought that ZFRT  will be in editable mode in VF01. Thanks much for making me clear..!

Thanks

Rajesh

Answers (0)