cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Idocs not visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to import one Idoc in my ESR from one ECC system.While trying to import I can see only customize Idoc but when I see other SWCV which is connected to the same system is having those Standard Idocs in its imported objects.

Please share your thought on this.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is solved Now.This System is decommission and that interface are not live now but since it was there in the ESR because design was not removed but this interface is not working.So it was creating confusion.When I was trying to connect to this system it was pointing to some other server.

Thanks All for your support and reply.

Regards,

Abhi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It might work in the same way like business system in SLD. In the integration directory, you can assign a business system from SLD. Once it is assigned, it will not be available there for further import.

You can copy the existing IDOC to your s/w component version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Tried copying the existing IDoc but I am not able to do it.Not sure what to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So you want to import the IDOC to Local s/w component for some testing purposes?

Have you try to directly use the idoc from the s/w component where it exists. You can use it for testing purposes as you are not going to change anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I want to built a scenario but I dont have SLD access.

For builting a testing Scenario I need this IDoc in my SWCV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav

Let say your scenario is File to IDOC.

So create the message type ,data type and service interface in Local S/W. Then in the mapping

choose the target IDOC from the other s/w component where it is present.

We don't need any SLD access for that.

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

go to SWCV in edit mode and check the properties of back end system that you have given. Compare with the existing other SWCV. you will get an idea.

regards,

Loordh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Loordh,

I checked details are same.Only difference I will would like to highlight here is:-My SWCV is in Local whereas other SWCV are outside Local.

Please share your thought.

Regards,

Abhi

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Can you please check the client number

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Both the client number are same.Still I dont understand why those IDocs I am not able to see.

Regards,

Abhi