Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtraction in the pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have requirement as follows:

I have two steps in the pricing procedure. One has a condition type and the other does not. Now my requirement is to subtract the condition price of step 1 from the condition price of step 2 and display it as the condition price for step 3 which has no condition type.

I have been suggested to create a new routine in vofm and assign that in the pricing procedure.

Is there any otherv way of doing this?

If not, how we design the code to get the values from the structure KOMV for the field KWERT for different steps to calculate and update in the rpicing procedure?

Can u please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pallavi,

if you only subtract value step 1- step 2 = step 3 , then i don't think so you need to develop new routine for this .you can do this in Standard it self

for step 1 assign subtotal D-Copy value to XWORKD

For step 2 assign subtotal E-Copy value to XWORKE

For step 3 assign alternative calculation Type -12(XWORKD - XWORKE)

and you will get the subtract value here.

could you please try and let me know ?

Regards

Sundar

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pallavi,

Mr Sunder has already given the solution---have you tried as suggested?

If So--Where exactly you stucked...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 and display it as the condition price for step 3 which has no condition type

In SD, unless you have a condition type, you cannot show it as a pricing since it has an impact in FI via Account Key and G/L Account assignments.  Please explain more about the Business Process and how you want to capture.  Dont go for VOFM and all when the process can be configured via standard.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only way  a new routine in VOFM and assign that in the pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick reply sir. But what do we define in the routine? How are the condition prices for two steps reffered from the structure KOMV?

And is this routine assigned in the requirement field in the pricing procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pallavi,

But if you want to use it for Account entries you have to make a new condition to pass subtraction.

as good idea is given by Sunder S you can also use that for cal. I am 90% agree with Sunder S Idea will work without coding. but if account entries required for that subtraction you have to make new condition