Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO and Sales Order

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am creating a PO in "A" SAP System which is autocreating a Sales Order in "B"

SAP System . Now I want to know how its creating the Order .

Screenshot -> PO was created in A sytem and then it goes on to create SO in B system automatically . I required to know what shall I check /how to find out how its being done today .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You PO document type itself says.. its an Intercompany buying. Hence, In system "B" you are seeing automatic SO creation. It could be via Idocs/ALE.

Check below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1778641

Regards, Sai Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1.go to the PO and select messages tab and it will take you to the output screen then select the output type and select processing log and you will get the IDOC number from it.

2. go to WE02 give the IDOC Noumber and you will find the Sales order Number from here.

Note- the above process will be valid only for ALE IDOC scenarios .

please try this and let me know if you stuck some where.

regards

Sundar

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sundar

Yes I can see the idoc and Sales Order . The Order is being created by idoc .

The o/p ZNAV by which idoc is getting created has condition record .

Screenshot given .

Now the issue is (for which I wanted to know how this is is bein done ) the current scenario is creating Sales Order for plant A , I need to configure same flow (Sales Order )for a new Plant B.How shall I achieve that . What all config I need to do ?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in transactions VOE2, VOE4

these settings depends on the customer and Sales area assignment

I believe the plant assignment is not a criteria , it should be with Sold to and ship

please explore these two transactions and revert

thanks

santosh

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the only setting you have to do is the Output type and partner profile and port setting then the IDOC will be triggered from PO.and SO will be created automatically.for plant other plant you have to do.

It is inter company setting.company A of plant A creates PO.for Company A it is receiving Company.

for Company B and plant B is creating SO (here it is automatically by IDOC).then they will create delivery and Billing.you check the Document flow of your example and find out this.

Hope this helps to you.please go through the inter company STO process and if you have still some doubt then let me know.

Regards

Sundar

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sundar for explainations .

But

understand we have change some settings in  the o/p type of PO ZNEU . But what exact changes I need to do .Please help to make understand.

In the partner profile we 20 I see for ZNEU for vendor 40000290 , screenhot given. Now for new plant I have to maintain a new code for Vendor .

What else do I need in Partner profile configs/op type to have the SO for New Plant.

Can you pls let me know by steps .

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just make a comparison  with your we20 settings for the output type with the existing settings and what you have done then you will find out this .

i think in the outbound parameter of WE20,you have to maintain receiver Port,Idoc Type.in the message control Tab you have to maintain output type,process code, message type  .

Regards

Sundar

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean two systems,please check whether the it is being created through IDOCS or ALE

by using BAPI