Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintain/update in RG1 register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Guru,

If  the finished good return from customer to business then,how to maintain/update in RG1 register.

Regards,

Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The RG1  Register is the daily stock account register of finished goods and if the finished goods return from customer to business then that finished good is considered as input material and RG23A or RG23 C register will get update.

As i case of return from customer we have to do PGR(post goods receipt) with movement type 655 and J1IH manual excise adjustment.

Regards

Gaurav M

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The RG1  Register is the daily stock account register of finished goods and if the finished goods return from customer to business then that finished good is considered as input material and RG23A or RG23 C register will get update.

As i case of return from customer we have to do PGR(post goods receipt) with movement type 655 and J1IH manual excise adjustment.

Regards

Gaurav M

0 Kudos

Normally we need to take cenvat credit of return material for that purpose industries normally change the j1id settings(material and chapter ID combination to input material from finish), after cenvat availment, j1i5 updation required after the same(with classification ROP). befor j1i5 updation we need to reset the material chapter ID combination to Finished goods.

Regards

Maruthi S