cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU(EpH 4) integration with MDUS using SAP PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

As I am newbie to all this, I have been doing R&D to achieve the Integration between our SAP ISU and MDUS. Here is what I have already done.

1. Establish the link between SAP ECC and SAP PI Server (Ports, RFCs, etc.)
  2. SFW5: Switched the Utilities Component On
  3. SPRO: Define Advance meter capabilities and Activation Groups
  4. Imported the AMI related components IS-UT 604 to the IR
  5. Defined Landscape, Technical and Business Systems

Here are the challenges I am facing and where I need your help.

1. How do I configure a scenario (e.g. Remote Disconnect) in PI, I will be very happy for step by step instructions
  2. How do I configure that If I Disconnect the Device in ISU, a service call is generated in ISU which will flow from ECC -> PI Server -> MDUS and how do we test it?
  3. How do I check if the call has reached PI Server? I mean there must be some logging like ABC Application requested for XYZ Service.

Your help is much appreciated. It is much like connecting the pieces yet unknown to me. Feel free to share if there is any guide or handbook available for a sample AMI Integration Scenario.

Regards,

Adil Khalil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Adil,

Firstly download the Enterprise Services for SAP PI  from the service market place, released for the Ehp eg Ehp6 of your back end  ISU system.

go to the below link

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/swdc

Download all the (ES)content related to utilities  XI CONTENT-IS-UT  and load this in your PI system. Once you have these ESR in PI, you will be able to connect your SAP ISU system with the help of a proxy.

Regards,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any heads-up folks?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adil, For point#2: Once you disconnect the device, you can call the BAPI to create the Service Order..etc. This can be done in the BOR methods that are called for disconnection. For the points 2 & 3 above: You can check the tcode: SXMBMONI if the payload holds correct content & is error free. You need not log into the PI System.