cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender JMS Adapter error: The JMS provider gave the error message as Not permitted, and the error code is null

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to connect tibcoems with PI using a Sender jms adapter.After successfully installing the drivers , the sender adapter goes into error.

"The JMS Provider gave the error message as Not permitted, and the error code is null"

The Transport protocol is 'Access JMS Provider with JNDI' and i have been given the required parameters from the tibco guys.

Your input are highly appreciated.

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are u sure u have deployed all jar files properly?

In addition to that, for connecting to Tibco EMS u need  at least JNDI names of "ConnectionFactory, Queue, context factory" , server address and queue user.

1099720 - XI JMS Adapter and TIBCO EMS: FAQ

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I have deployed the tibjms.jar file which was provided to me from their team.This is the same content they are using as well.

regarding connection parameters, i have added all details as mentioned for the channel to work properly. ( again all details were provided by them).

I am not sure what else could be a problem.Seems like this is connecting to JMS but somewhere its refused.

Any more help would be really helpful.

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think, ur error code suggest that some mandatory parameter required for successful connection is not passed (null) as a result it's not allowing ur connection to be established.

Did u check NWA logs? In addition to that, u can cross check with ur tibco team to see if they are getting any hits on their server?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AQmit,

Thanks for the reply.

Please find the screenshots of what i am trying to do.

Also, Can u direct me how to check the right logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ur configuration looks OK to me, but if i am not wrong ur error has something to do with wrong entries (may be some incorrect JNDI name - assuming jars files deployed on PI server are correct).

For checking logs in PI -> G to NWA -> Troubleshooting - Logs and Traces -> Log viewer -> then click on View -> select open view -> Development traces.

BTW, did u ask Tibco team  to check if they are getting any logs on their server from PI? Also paste ur entire error log.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

thanks a ton for all the inputs.

Error starting channel: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.object.ChannelImpl@d9b9daf6 with ID=5aef6e1337303a0fa768fdd622926dae due to com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Error creating message consumer: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Not permitted

This is the error in the development trace.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also,

This looks like a security issue.The below thread has the same error.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1712319

When i referred back to tibco, they checked and are creating the right queue to go about the same.

Hoping to get this resolved by today.Will keep you updated.

But, your direction has been most helpful and i am glad you replied back to it.

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue Resolved. Successfully connected to the queue specified.This was an error with the queue and user credentials.

Also, The issue was with bindings after creation of the sender adapter

Amit : highly appreciated awarding you correct answer due to location of development trace which helped me debug and finally resolve the issue. Keep up the good work! thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sankar_27
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I m facing similar type of  issue, my error is " check for a non- null connection object" when I  doing my ping channel in NWA for both Sender and receiver.

Regards,

Sankara