cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check during delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are having Credit check during delivery, only for few customers and its rare case Credit check is not happening as we expected, like our scenario is through DMS orders will be created and it will generate Sales order in SAP system and once the goods are available and the customer is under credit limit delivery will be created automatically.

Now the issue is For Eg; one of my customer having credit limit of 1 (means almost all the delivery's for him should be blocked for credit check) as per our scenario automatic delivery not happened but, when the user tried to create delivery manually, the delivery got saved and the Over all credit status for the same updated as B-credit check happened document not OK, means i can't process to next step, but how delivery got saved for the customer ?

I have checked all the possible activities that can enable the delivery got saved,

1. Customer credit limit has been changed after the date of Order creation
  2. Delivery value reduced (Qty changes in the order)
  3. Document released through VKM3

But non of these happened for the same, credit limit is changed to 1/- before the order creation date, and it is not a back order even. Same qty of material are there in delivery( no changes), and order is not released.

Only change the user has made in order is added 1 more line item, ( order is created in on 11th feb, on 12 th he added one more material and delivery created on same date (12th feb)

So please help me out on this, like in what all are the scenarios the credit status can update as 'B'

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

We found Credit Status updating as 'B' in one scenario, its like, i have created the one order which value comes under the credit limit, so i was able to create and save the Delivery, that time status shows 'A', then i change the credit limit for the customer to value 1/- and i open my delivery which created earlier and saved it again,now system checks the credit limit and shows the pop-up message but saved, and credit status became 'B'.

But it wont help in my issues because, in ma scenario customer credit limit last change was made before the order creation date so it is not the explanation to my issue.

Any of who come across with another scenario which status can be updated as 'B', please let me know.

Regards,

Rajesh

Message was edited by: Rajesh N.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, you want to make delivery for customer and that should be stuck for invoicing.

Customize Credit check before PGI in Place of Credit check on delivery.

or Clear your requirement how to want to configure as per business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Thanks for your time, credit check is during delivery creation only, while creating delivery system checks the credit limits and block the delivery to be created if it exceeds the limit, this is working well and good, as i mentioned before this is a rare case, only few documents delivery got created it should not happen like that.., that is my concern.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Item category of item is checked with credit check ,

and some time In FD32 risk category can be missing of some customers.

Please compare the document types and delivery types of which is happening this activity and not having this activity then you can better understand what are the cases where it is not happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@jain,

i have yes for both the ques you asked, and credit check is happening for this customer, means, the particular delivery which got created, it is not possible to do further transaction(PGI) or any changes, it is blocked for credit.So we can assume credit check is happening, But how delivery got saved,and how the status updated like 'B'.