cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print more then one pdf in window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i use print preview for printing one pdf in crm, for one pdf everything works fine, but i need print more then one pdf in one popup window, any idea how to do it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i describe process i have 4 adobe forms: - agreement 1 - agreement 2 - attachment A - attachment B user click on button print preview, popup windows is show, on this popup windows user have to choose one of  two adobe form (agreement 1 or agreement 2) after choosing adobe form, form that has been selected is printed in and display in new popup windows but sometimes, depending on the circumstances i have to print form that has been selected by user and attachment A (or/and) attachment B I wonder if there is the possibility to merge this 2 or 3 pdf in on pdf ?

I use this code:

* Create PDF Object.

data: l_pdfobj type REF TO IF_FP_PDF_OBJECT.

l_pdfobj = l_fp->create_pdf_object( connection = p_dest ).

* Set document.

l_pdfobj->set_document( pdfdata = fp_out ).

* Execute, call ADS.

l_pdfobj->execute( ).

* Get result.

l_pdfobj->get_document( importing pdfdata = fp_out ).

maybe i can add pdf to the l_pdfobj.... but i don't know how,

right now l_pdfobj get only one pdf.

0 Kudos

there isnt a functionality for merging pdfs in sap. You can

•      create two or more adobe forms before the pdf form_close event- you can then see all the pdfs click something like a next button to go to the next pdf. this way you can see and print one pdf at a time. if you want i can elaborate on this later
  •      alternative - since you mencioned merging you'll have to create 1 adobe form that represent all of that 4 adobe forms.
  •      alternative, you can use 3rd party software to merge pdfs (or even using a linux command)

best regards

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate the issue..

---

Naveen