cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions not getting Copied into RLL delivery

Former Member

When we create a Return to Vendor (RLL) delivery from a Purchase Order. Then the Partner functions are not getting updated into the Delivery header. Only the Partner functions which are marked as Mandatory are only getting copies(sold to , ship to , payer, vendor ). Now we have Forwarding Agent which we need to be populated in the Delivery but we cannot make it mandatory. The forwarding agent is maintained into the Customer Master Data which is assigned with the respective Vendor. Also all the configuration for Partner determination is proper. Is any one aware for OSS note that can solve the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211104
Active Participant

Hi Lucky

Could you please let me know , whether this issue is solved .if yes please reward points and it will motivate the contributors

If you still have some doubts then let us know.

Regards

Sundar

jschoetteler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

thank you for pointing me into the right direction. I can confirm, that implementing SAP note 672142 solves the issue.

Without this modification our RLL delivery did not copy master data partner function CR "Forwarding agent" (KNVP-PARVW = SP) to the delivery (VBPA). Not it's working fine.

Thank you very much!

Juergen

former_member211104
Active Participant

Hi Lucky,

Please implement the Note 672142.

After implementing this all the Partners will be copying from Ship to party to the NL delivery irrespective of the mandatory field ticked in the procedure.

regards

Sundar