cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor - LTVD Worklist - is it possible to clean up 2013 entries in worklist?

kristie_crump
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi GTS 10.0 Experts,

Is it possible to "clean up" the Vendor - LTVD Worklist?  Our system is configured to consider all partners by default for the sending of vendor declaration documents.  We do not have any flags set at a per business partner basis.  Vendor-LTVD's for 2014 were created at the end of 2013, however, there are entries in the Worklist with "Doc. Dates" from early 2013.  My best guess is when the 2013 LTVD's were initially requested, the option to "Delete After Output" was not selected.  Is there a way to "clean up" these rows from the worklist?

Thanks so much for any suggestions!

Kristie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kristie_crump
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave and Gabriel,

Thank you both for your respones!

Dave - The items in the list are not "causing any problems", my business users just don't like to see them there!  I can definitely recommend they change the Selection Date to limit the data in the worklist - thanks for the suggestion!!

Gabriel - thanks for your suggestions - we don't have any setting specifically for EU, however in the configuration node for Control Settings for Long-Term Vendor Declarations and Administrative Unit we have chosen the default setting so that the system selects all partners for vendor declarations.

I have discovered if there are items in the worklist, but when you attempt to request the LTVD,  the system returns the message "no available items found to request LTVD" it is likely there is a LTVD created in a pevious period, which has been requested but not maintained.  Once the previous LTVD is maintained, the new LTVD can be requested.  This will also help "clear up" the worklist.

Thank you both for your inputs!    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kristie,

1. You should make vendor/admin unit assignment relevancy for all vendors within EU only (I assume we are talking about EU model), as only these vendor are relevant to request from. I bet you know how to do it.

2. Worklist can be created by mistake when initial transfer of PO or GRs is executed more than 1 time. Eg. you have requested for 2014 but not for 2013. New initial PO transfer would create WL for 2013 again. (For 2014 you are all set).

3. To delete worklist in mass you would need to write small code which would delete entries using 2 tables. There is no standard way to do it. (You can delete manually entries from WL, but only PO entries, once GR is there, its there).

Kr,

Gabriel.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kristie,

I don't think the "Delete After Output" flag is relevant to your problem - that indicator just controls whether or not the spool file remains in the system for the normal "dwell time" (set by Basis) or is immediately deleted.  It shouldn't affect the work-list contents.

I guess if the Vendor Declarations were issued, they were issued, and there's not much you can do about it.  But you don't need to select them - you can set the Selection Date to be more recent.  The entries sit in table /SAPSLL/VDOWL, in case you want to try a more technical "clean-up".  But are the entries causing any particular problem?

Regards,

Dave