cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability date of batches not getting CIFed to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my current project the batches are getting ciffed properly but the avail date in version tab of /sapapo/rrp3 is coming blank even if the dates are

there in ECC side.

Any idea why the system is behaving strange.Please help.

Thanks,

Suyash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suyash,

Run CCR report and check whehter the batches are considered in your report and then you can check other possibilities like create integration model for the material and send stocks to APO by CIF.

Thanks,

Bala.

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no CCR for batches.   I have also seen the same issue but don't have a solution without RIMODINI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth

Do consistency check in ECC through MSC2N tcode for effected batches then cif the material through I model and check the result .

I hope these will help you

Regards

Virender

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are absolutely correct.  Running consistency check w/in the batch MSC2N does send the batch information to APO.  But how can we perform this consistency check for every batch that exists?

RIMODINI does not work either.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth

I hope for mass updation in MSC2N you may required ABAP  help by writing BDC or LSMW

Regards

Virender

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True, we can do LSMW, but looking for a way to mass do this.   Like you said maybe ABAP.  But I was hoping/searching for some ABAP program that I can run/schedule to do this for me.

Seems like other people have had same issue?

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken,

I know little about Batches, but a quick search shows tcode BMCC.  Take a look.

Best Regards,

DB49

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That looks good.  I will try it.  Cool

Ken

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it doesn't actually change the batch if there is no inconsistency.

The batches are consistent.

The issue is the batch classification was changed between the time the initial batch was created and the time the batches were CIF'd to APO.

So CIF does not know the newly created characteristics (which were added for APO batches) were modified and CIF is not sending the data/information for these characteristics.

I really think this is a bug and will ask SAP their recommendation.  I am still confused why RIMODINI for batches does not send all the characteristics values?  I guess it maybe related to batches and stock information are related?

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken,

Well, it was worth a try.

As I said, I have little experience in this area. If this task were on my plate, I would be digging through OSS notes.  Alternately, just raise an OSS message and get SAP to tell you what to do.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

DB49