cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putaway quantity does not show in Interim Storage Type 916

0 Kudos

Hi all,

It could be a silly quesiton however would need your help with the issue below.

When I create Picking TO from Outbound Delivery, usually I will see the Pick Quantity from Source Storage Bin and Putaway Quantity showed in Interim Storage Type 916. However, for the warehouse I'm working on I could not see the Putaway Quantity showing in Sty 916, only Picking Quantity displayed from source storage bin.

For example, I created picking TO# 17439 to pick stock from storage type 001 to destination storage type 916. Here I only see the 'Pick Quantity' showing in storage type 001. I don't see 'Putaway Quantity' shows in Storage Type 916.

Would appreciate if anyone can provide some advices. Thanks.

Khanh Ngo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is due to the fact that probably you have pick and pack flag activated in:

WM - Interfaces - SHipping - Define shipping control - Shipping Control per Warehouse Number

BR

Claudio

0 Kudos

Hi Claudio, yes I have this flag activated as we need to pack TO item into Handling Unit. With your reply I notice one of my previous warehouse has this flag unchecked and I saw the putaway quantity showed in storage type 916 everytime I created picking TO. Another warehouse have thi flag activated and I also don't see the quantity in 916 until I confirmed the TO. Thanks for the information.

I may have to live with it as it's not a critical issue for us. I was just curious the reason behind.

Thanks again everyone has helped me on this issue.

Khanh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the layout whether the filed is selected or not?

Rgds,

Kris.

0 Kudos

Hi Kris, I'm not sure what layout you mentioned. If it's the stock report LS24 or LX02 layout, I've checked to make sure there is no filter to exclude 916.

Thanks,

Khanh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if you have activated 2 step picking for the warehouse

Logistics Execution ->Warehouse Management -> Interfaces -> Shipping -> 2-step Picking

Cheers,

Nag

0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Thanks for your reply. I have double checked and can confirm there is no "2-Step Picking" activated for my warehouse.

Regards,

Khanh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and what do you see if you take this TO number to LT21?

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen, I have cancelled the TO above for some other tests. I have created a new delivery, please see the new TO#17442 with LT21:

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LX02 read quants, as it is a stock report. You do not have a quant in 916  for that material, hence you do not get a line for it in LX02, and because of this you cannot have a putaway quantity listed.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen. In fact the report I'm running is LS24, it's just a layout change looks similar to LX02. However, I see the point you mentioned and agreed for both LX02 and LS24 stock report it reads quant table. As there is no quant created for 916, stock does not show up.

By knowing the issue, do you have any suggestion? Thanks again.

Khanh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard does not have a solution for your desire, this means you you need to develop an own report like LS24 or LX02 and add information from open transfer orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May be i am adding one more query to existing thread. Any reason why destination quant is 0 in this.

I saw this happens in case of 2 step picking. Never saw incase of 1 step picking.

Can anyboy give me an idea why the destination quant is 0 in transfer order.

Thanks in advance,

Nag

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

because the target quant is created in a dynamic bin, and this happens only with the confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen.