Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

content wronfully rejected by moderator - need assistance ASAP

I829518
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have received notifications about 2 of my blog posts (below) asking to repost as discussions when they are clearly NOT discussions and the content is perfectly suitable for a blog.

I would appreciate if someone helps making them visible again in SCN ASAP - the blogs contain registration links to enablement sessions for partners so this is preventingthem from registering and obtaining valuable information.

Additionally, how can I get in the list to be exempt from moderator reviews?

Pretty much all my posts in SCN are about enablement sessions...and they are rightly posted as blogs! This is time sensitive content as there
is a limited time to register so I would like to avoid this happening again…please advise.

Rejected blog posts

You
have received this email because the content you posted below has been rejected
by our moderators and is no longer visible in the community. Please see our Rules of Engagement for more
information on why content is rejected.

REGISTER NOW! Top 3 things to sell to Wealth Managers, Feb 26 & Feb 27 - posted Feb 17, 2014 10:26 PM

REGISTER NOW! SAP Solvency Management for Insurance, Feb 17, 2014 - posted 10:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - I've notified my colleagues overseeing moderation on SCN.

In additional to the , you should also consult this document: .  It's very likely that the moderators interpreted that your blog post really fits an announcement and a discussion thread unmarked as a question is the recommended content type for these.

I829518
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I checked both docs already. All content posibilities are not covered in The Difference between a Discussion, Blog Post, Document and Wiki. However, to share the details of a webinar:

1) by elimination a blog is the right format

2) bogs are the ussual format that everybody uses

I have to comment again about this approach to get support... very inefficient...

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laura - I hope you understand that SCN moderators are unpaid volunteers doing this on their own time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura - I didn't see your blogs, but I disagree your statement about getting "exempt from moderator reviews?"

None of us is exempt from moderator reviews. 

I829518
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Then we should have the ability to respond reach out to the moderators if we need to discuss/address these actions when needed.

How am I supposed to get this addressed? Can you help? If not, who am i supposed to reach out?...is this all I can do? start a discussion and hope someone gets back to me ?????

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura - I am not the moderator in those spaces, so I am sorry I cannot help you. 

What you can do is go to the People tab of the space where you posted and see who are the moderators and try to contact them.

On a separate note, since the moderator replied with something in the SCN rules of engagement, did you check that in regards to your blogs?

I829518
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I have also reached out to them. Yes, I have reviewed the rules of engagement - the rejection is an error.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Looking at the titles of two of your posts in different spaces (same title is REGISTERNOW! Hybris@Insurance - Partner Enablement, March 7), it appears you may be cross posting your blogs, which IS actually against the Rules of Engagement.

Regards,

Audrey

I829518
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

not the case - the rejection notie is asking to repost as a discussion, and they are not discussions.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

The moderators are different in different spaces, so they probably were not aware that you have been cross posting blogs.

The issue you are addressing here is different, I understand that, but I am also letting you know that you are currently posting items in violation of the Rules of Engagement, so further moderation steps will probably take place, and you may want to re-read the RoE one more time and make sure you are posting everything in accordance with the rules.

Thanks!