cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 (BRM) Risk Analysis Report type is editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In  GRC10 – BRM  Risk analysis at “Action Level”, “Permission Level”, “Critical Action”, “Critical Permission” and “Critical Role/Profile” is editable.

When i start to create a role in the Risk Analysis step, Permission Level is always selected .Selection is fine as this is configured this way (Parameter in SPRO 1023 -Default Report Type for Risk Analysis).  But exist the option to deselect "Permission Level". 

As you can Permission level is always selected and not editable?
Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check this article

that should work also for your problem.

Best regards, Andrzej

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which web dynpro application do we test and what do we add to the url as we will not have an acc req in the table for role approval?

As the link and the resolution given is for the Risk analysis in the access request screen.

The original issue is with the risk analysis in the Role Management (BRM) screen similar to above screen shot..

Please advise.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess Cristian mentions attached BRM screen. I have same issue; how to change default values of report type in BRM like parameter 1023 changes in access request.

Also, if we change default value of check box, Cristian can set non-editable fields through SE80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Were you able to solve the issue with the provided solutions..?

If, You can close this thread unless you have another follow-up questions.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the link dont show the risk analysis in the maintain role (Risk Analysis step).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is different issue.

To overcome with it, you need to implement OSS #1890137

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

You can change the parameters' settings for running the risk analysis report type.

Like Andrzej recommended with the link, you need to change the settings for permission level from read only access to editable. Hope you have gone through the link.

Let us know for any doubts.

Thanks,

Ameet