cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Adater error at Business Partner Integration scenario from SRM to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

We have one issue about BussinessPartnerIntegration scenario at XI, which is PROXY->XI->IDOC scenario.

In our business, we send the SRM 5.0 Business Partner Data to R/3 46C. So we implement this scenario by XI 7.0. We use the standard XI Content delivered by SAP that is BusinessPartnerIntegration integration scenario under the namespace http://sap.com/xi/EBP of SAP SRM SERVER 5.5.

We implement the scenario steps are follows.

1. Configure the SRM, XI, R/3 in the SLD system, then load the xi content to Integration Builder. And I configure the IDOC Adapter Setting by transaction SM59,IDX1 and IDX2.

2. Build the scenario SRM2R3_BPIntegration in configuration part of the integration builder. The receiver Communication Channel type is IDOC.

3. Create the Business Partner in the SRM System, after saving the Business Partner the BP transfer to R/3. In SRM, using transaction SXMB_MONI monitor the data transfer the message status is OK.

4. In XI, Monitor the data transfer the message status is error in transaction SXMB_MONI. The error is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>MSGGUID 45FF439A0F9862E0E1000000A8A81042: Tag PARTNER found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: MSGGUID 45FF439A0F9862E0E1000000A8A81042: Tag PARTNER found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

In the configuration of Integration Builder, the default IDOC Communication channel set the "Apply Control Record Values from Payload". So I test the every possible case by set the five checkbox on the bottom of the IDOC Communication Channel, the error does not change.

5. I check the Configuration of the SRM2R3_BPIntegration scenario by debugging model, and I add the test data as payload in the debugging page. Then debug it and every step is OK.

6. So I check the data XI content of BusinessPartnerIntegration. In the Message Mapping of SRM_BusinessPartner2Cremas under the namespace http://sap.com/xi/EBP of SAP SRM SERVER 5.5, I test the message mapping. The result is OK, but I think the EDI_DC40 of the IDOC CREMAS03 maybe is abnormal.

7. So I set SRM SERVER 5.5 as modifiable mode in the design part of Integration Builder, I add the vaule of EDI_DC40 Value based on the "Fields of the IDoc Control Record" of Configuring the IDOC Adapter receiver in the onlinehelp.

8. And I test the scenario, the error still at here and no changes.

I think this issue maybe is the data problem, but I can not find the point. Do you get this issue in your experience? Please help me analyses this issue.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>do you see the same payload going to the R3 in SXMB_MONI

when you execute your scenario ?</i>

I don't see the same payload going to the R3 in the SXMB_MONI.

<i>can you check in integration directory if you use the correct

inteface mapping (the same as the one from the test) ?</i>

In the intergration directory, the interface mapping is null. Because this content is standard XI content, I don't design the interface mapping and I don't find the interface mapping in the integration respository.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>In the intergration directory, the interface mapping is null. Because this content is standard XI content, I don't design the interface mapping and I don't find the interface mapping in the integration respository.

then put the interface mapping that inside integration directory

(the same one that you used in the test)

Regards,

michal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal your reply.

I have reslove this issue.

Thanks and Best Regards.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

glad I could help

in case you'd like to send some addiational data

with partner to IDOC

check out my blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/11/14/xipi-data-type-enhancements-standard-business-partner

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,Thans you reply.

<i>Have you assigned all mandatory fields in mapping?

Assign some default value to begin...and try to test the mapping with the SXMB_MONI message.

It looks mapping error.</i>

I have assigned the mandatory fields in mapping including the EDI_DC40 and IDOC content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michle.

<i>take the payload from SXMB_MONI (as per my blog):

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

>>I have testing the mapping based on your blog

<i>and use it in the mapping

do you see the IDOC structrure when you execute it ?</i>

>> I have got the IDOC XML DATA.

<i>it seems that your mapping was not executet

if you still try to send proxy message to r3

instead of the IDOC</i>

This is the test mapping result. Please check it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<CREMAS03>

<IDOC BEGIN="1">

<EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1">

<TABNAM>EDI_DC40</TABNAM>

<DIRECT>1</DIRECT>

<IDOCTYP>CREMAS03</IDOCTYP>

<MESTYP>CREMAS</MESTYP>

<SNDPOR>SAPPXI</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>PXICLNT001</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR>SAPD11</RCVPOR>

<RCVPRT>LS</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>D11CLNT096</RCVPRN>

</EDI_DC40>

<E1LFA1M SEGMENT="1">

<MSGFN>005</MSGFN>

<LIFNR>0000000134</LIFNR>

<ANRED>0003</ANRED>

<KTOKK>/</KTOKK>

<LAND1>US</LAND1>

<NAME1>Test Company</NAME1>

<NAME2/>

<SPRAS>1</SPRAS>

<STCD1/>

<TELF1>0431-12345681</TELF1>

<TELFX>+864311234568112345</TELFX>

<WERKS>/</WERKS>

<LTSNA>/</LTSNA>

</E1LFA1M>

</IDOC>

</CREMAS03>

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks perfect

do you see the same payload going to the R3 in SXMB_MONI

when you execute your scenario ?

can you check in integration directory if you use the correct

inteface mapping (the same as the one from the test) ?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned all mandatory fields in mapping?

Assign some default value to begin...and try to test the mapping with the SXMB_MONI message.

It looks mapping error.

Thanks,

venu

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check your mapping :

take the payload from SXMB_MONI (as per my blog):

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

and use it in the mapping

do you see the IDOC structrure when you execute it ?

it seems that your mapping was not executet

if you still try to send proxy message to r3

instead of the IDOC

for more about IDOCs and XI:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>