cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery for EWM not created when Production Order for staging released in ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Production staging scenario. I created and released Production Order in ERP expecting to create and distribute Deliveries to EWM, but did not happen.

I have created new S Loc and assigned to Warehouse in ERP and to Availability group 0003 in EWM. I have created remaining set up like PSA, Staging Bins etc. I am using Two Storage Location with SIngle Warehouse scenario.

Surprising is none of SLG1, SMQ1/SMQ2 in ERP or EWM show anything about delivery creation. I have GR S Location as RD00 and Production Storage Location 0003 for Staging components in Production Order. I hope this thing is enough to determine EWM relevance.

Am I missing anything, Please suggest.

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first question is what staging indicator your control cycles have at all?

Pick list item - only for these the system would automatically create a delivery

Release order part - you always have to trigger the staging with MF60.

And the second is the production scheduling profile. In order to create the delivery for pick list items, it must say 2 - Transfer requirement, transfer order and delivery on release (or something like that, this is not translated in our system).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

My Control Cycles have staging Indicator 1 (Pick parts) and Production Scheduling profile with "WM Request" as 2 (TR, TO or Delivery upon release) assigned to header material.

When I am creating Production Order, I am able to see parts in "Only Pick Parts" tab through WM Material Staging --> Simulate.

I also have set "Logistics Execution - Extended Warehouse Management Integration - Production Planning and Control - Define Delivery Type Determination" with P3 - DOG & 411 movement type.

Is there any other thing that I am missing...I do not see any log in SLG1/SMQ1.

Thanks

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

The issue is fixed now. I see that DOG delivery type is not set with "Delivery Split" indicator so delivery is not getting distributed. Now the process is good.

Thanks

Mahesh.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ah, that is something I would not have thought about ;-). The problem is that you do not get any information about this when the system is trying to create the delivery in background. For that the checkreport from EWM is usesfull (which lists you all the delivery types for which the flag is not set).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

After staging, I am doing CO15 confirmation - with this System is creating Outbound Delivery and auto GI in EWM and back to ECC with stock confirmation as expected. But I am not able to see Inbound Delivery creation. DIG delivery type is set with split indicator this time and SLG1 does not show anything.

I have DIG delivery type determination with Initiator ComCh as GRP (Goods Receipt from Production).

Is there any setting that I am missing?

Thanks

Mahesh.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

when doing the confirmation - did you check hte goods movement page, if really the product you have produced is also listed? For this in the production scheduling profile the flag for "Goods receipt" (rather on the top of the page) must also be set.

Otherwise you should try to post GR agains the production order to see if the system then creates the delivery.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen, it did work. After processing WTs for Inbound Delivery in EWM, CO14 shows Material Document replacing Inbound Delivery.

Thanks

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh / Juergen,

What transaction do you use for direct issue in EWM? I tried /SCWM/DLV_GIPSA but I keep getting error message 'Error occured during stock selection in warehouse: XXXX'. Although, I have enough stock in the PSA. Any idea what I am doing wrong or what can be done to fix this?

Thanks,

avi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh / Juergen,

What transaction do you use for direct issue in EWM? I tried /SCWM/DLV_GIPSA but I keep getting error message 'Error occured during stock selection in warehouse: XXXX'. Although, I have enough stock in the PSA. Any idea what I am doing wrong or what can be done to fix this?

Thanks,

avi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aditya_varshney
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pitz,

In my case, we have ECC-EWM (s4), deliveries are not generating automatically on production order release, we have required configuration for scheduling profile and parts have pick part staging indicator for control cycle. We have mail ally click on “execute wm staging”