cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart completely approved but not available in SOCO !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The SC was being processed and suddenly SAP got closed. When SAP was re-started, SC got disappeared. In bbp_pd, the SC shows as completely approved but it is not available in SOCO to process. Requestor and Approver both are consistent. Workflow is also complete. Requesting help in bringing back the SC to SOCO.

What I tried -

1. Tried pushing SC to SOCO through progrram CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, but did not help.

2. Manually tried to set the SRC REL indicator to 'X', but it went to dump with the error "buffer table not up to date". Searched notes and refreshed buffer for this but was of no use.

What I suspect - While running the FM - BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, I have seen that there is no entry for the SC GUID in the tables BBP_PDIGP and BBPD_PD_INDEX_I. Will this have any impact?

Kindly advise how to bring back the SC to SOCO. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Hema.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the status of the shopping cart in BBP_PD, and if its in error, you can check the error details in RZ20.

Regards

Bash

Former Member

Hi

issue was happening due to the intermediate value of sourcing  flag

'P' which is not handled by the report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER.

Unfortunately we do not have a standard solution for this kind of a

situation but you can do the following steps in case you encounter

this issue -

1. change source_rel_ind to X in table BBP_PDIGP for the line item

2. delete be_obj_item = 1 value ( if 1 exists ) from table BBP_PDBEI

for the line item

3. run the report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER

This will send the cart to sourcing and set the status to I1112 -

error in transmission ( which is as per standard ).

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER is only possible if it has no errors and has at least one item without the status I1111 (item in transfer process) I1113 (follow-on document created).

Please refer the link:

Transfer process of the Shopping Cart - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

Create Breakpoint at LBBP_PD_SCF0J    PERFORM delete_not_tansferable_items - delete all lines from ET_STATUS[] ( If you are using BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL )

This should solve the problem.

Regards,

Zuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz try restarting the SC.

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

With tcode SWUE

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If this shopping cart does not have any item status and your sourcing cockpit customizing is correct, you can use function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, by providing the cart header GUID as input parameter. Cart should be retransferred and sent to sourcing cockpit, if customizing is correct

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo, thanks for you reply. I tried the FM - BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER but was not helpful.

Pls find more details about the SC. The SRC REL Indicator is "P".

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Hema Sundar.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is your SRM release?

Actually, your SC is in transfer through SOA (SOURCE_REL_IND = 'P'). I never worked with it...

Do you use PI?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For your SC to appear in the souring cockpit the indicator SOURCE_REL_IND has to be X.

Do check in the customizing if the product group used is set for sourcing (Carry out sourcing) .

Regards

Sam