cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Learning HUB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was keen to book myself onto a couple of SAP BW courses, in particular BW3105 (Enterprise Data Warehousing), BW3305 (Modeling & Implementation) and BW3505 (Data Acquisition).

When discussing with a colleague, he suggested that we look into subscribing to the SAP Learning HUB.  I though it sounded like a good idea and started investigating what the Learning HUB was all about.

So far, I've been unsuccessful in trying to identify the extent to which SAP BW is covered in SAP Learning HUB.  I can see there are free courses for a trial period, but SAP BW is not covered, not to the extent to which I want to learn anyway.

Has anyone here subscribed to learn about SAP BW and are you aware of any links or information regarding SAP Learning HUBs coverage of SAP BW please?

Many thanks,
Ross

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ross

please send me an email and I can send you a list of content for a full SAP Learning hub subscription.

Regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arnold,

I've just sent the email.

Regards,
Ross

RajanSrinivasan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold

Please send me a full list of content for SAP Learning Hub Subscription. I sent you an email to which you can reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

I'm also interested in the content for SAP Learning Hub Subscription

I sent you an email

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Check this overview SCN document.

if the courses aren't included, perhaps you can ask the moderator kindly to add them 🙂  if not, via learning hub you 're able to book the specific course for a certain fee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Burno,

I've already seen the list of free courses, I'm trying to find out if there's a way of telling if SAP BW is covered via the Learning HUB, so far, I cannot find any information on this subject.

Regards,
Ross

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

When I look at the learning hub, this course is offered via classroom training. I assume you wanted to have this via online training?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback Bruno.  I think you're able to get a lot further than me.  I cannot see any BW courses on the learning hub. I haven't subscribed.  If you've already subscribed, perhaps that's why you can see it and I cannot?

I'm in the position of wanting to carry out BW training, but cannot see the full list of training courses available on the learning hub, I can only see the 'free' courses.

If you can see the list of BW courses, are you able to kindly share the link please?

Regards,
Ross

Former Member
0 Kudos

the course when looking with key "BW*"

Are you logged into Learning HUB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Burno,

Thanks for the screen shots, it appears that you are looking on training.sap.com which is the correct place to search for training courses.  Further to the right of your screen, you'll see a link to the 'SAP Learning HUB' {described below}:

"SAP Learning Hub is a cloud based solution that provides instant online access to the vast knowledge base from SAP Education with no need to schedule or travel to training.  Get fast, easy access to all our latest learning materials for training as and when needed. SAP Learning Hub can be purchased for a single user or many thousands of users - it is the perfect way to build and maintain SAP skills."

Former Member
0 Kudos

aah OK, sorry Ross, looked wrong on that one then