cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all need your guidance about SAP certification & training..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done SAP MM certification online training program from Delphi Computec, Pune during 2012. But could not clear the exam.

Now i am thinking about going for second attempt. Can any one suggest if i need more training or just doing the books would be sufficient?

I feel that i should go for some more training for certification purpose, can u suggest any training program that would help me clear my certification.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Vinayak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, its not enough to read just books..

You need practice....

As you have done the certification.. Please practice on IDES system...

Check the link for more details about IDES

Access to an IDES system to train | SCN

Without practice, your knowledge will be incomplete ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinayak as you mention

I have done SAP MM certification online training program from Delphi Computec, Pune during 2012. But could not clear the exam. Now i am thinking about going for second attempt

A lot of changes happen in certification .To get update information please go though Training and Certification Shop A little "search" in SCN can help you to get more information about SAP MM certification.

can u suggest any training program that would help me clear my certification.

Try to engage with the community

read content blog posts discussions you get clear idea .

hope it helps

poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can prepare your self to clear the associate level exam.it takes hardly 1-2 months for preparation.

you can get lot of stuff form various portals. stick to the basics you will easily clear ....

the exam contains fixed or standard questions so prepare well and get through,,,,

all the best..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

As you have appeared certification exam already, you might aware what type of questions you faced in certification. You can also judge by yourself, in which area you lack and where you went wrong in answering the questions. You also said, you got trained in 2012, so it is quite a gap. It is better you go for a training again and go through the books multiple times. You might also received the score card, which will help you to analyse in which area you need to concentrate. You can search online for the institutions near to your place.

Wish you all the best for your certification.

Thanks,

Ramesh