cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic deduction after UD & Quantity reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have this scenario and I'm supposed to implement this. This is related to Incoming inspection where QM is integrated with MM module.

There are two issues which I'm not able to address.

A GR quantity is done for 100 pcs. After Quality inspection, there could be two possibilities,

1. If 20 out of 100 pcs are rejected & posted to Block/ return delivery, there should be automatic payment deduction. Payment need to be made only for accepted quantity i.e 80 pcs.
  2. In another scenario, if user mistakenly post some quantity to returns and saves the UD, how to revoke it?  I am not sure if UD reversal program would bring the quantity back in quality stock. Is there any other possibility to bring this quantity back into quality stock?

Pl help me in mapping this scenario considering both the possibilities.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

1. You can apply exit LMR1M001 for MIRO.

Set your logic accordingly, Only invoice can only be created for Unrestricted stock, and it must skip Quality, Blocked stocks.

2. Implement Sap Note 175842 as Maheswaran Said.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Automatic deduction can be made using this exit, correct? I'll check with it.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sunny,

Go to OMJJ, select movt type as 123, and add QA11, QA12 in Allowed transactions.

Now you can reverse return qty using that Note.

And check that Exit for restricting invoice to Unrestricted Qty.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

Yes. Once the mvmt 123 is maintained in OMJJ, reversal occurred. So this doubt is resolved.

I need to check with the user exit you gave for auto deduction.

Closing the thread. Thanks you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

Yes it is possible . please go to OMJJ then enter movement type 123 and click Allowed transaction and create new entry then allow 123 for QA11 , then reversal of document is possible . This is standard functionality.

Regards,

Sameer Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.       If 20 out of 100 pcs are rejected & posted to Block/ return delivery, there should be automatic payment deduction. Payment need to be made only for accepted quantity i.e 80 pcs.

There is no standard functionality to restrict the payment for only 80 pcs. You can make return delivery or credit memo with quantity which will restrict the payment only for 80.

2.       In another scenario, if user mistakenly post some quantity to returns and saves the UD, how to revoke it?  I am not sure if UD reversal program would bring the quantity back in quality stock. Is there any other possibility to bring this quantity back into quality stock?

You can transfer the qty from blocked stock to quality stock by having 08 inspection type. This will create separate inspection lot & will post qty to Quality stock. There is a provision to reverse the US with Goods movement.

I have never tried that option. Check below SAP note.

175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh & Amol,

There is no standard functionality to restrict the payment for only 80 pcs. You can make return delivery or credit memo with quantity which will restrict the payment only for 80.   

So Shall I assume that this cannot be done using standard SAP? Invoice block control key, what is its purpose in such cases??

You can transfer the qty from blocked stock to quality stock by having 08 inspection type. This will create separate inspection lot & will post qty to Quality stock. There is a provision to reverse the US with Goods movement.

I have never tried that option. Check below SAP note.

175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

I asked about the posting to return delivery. Once it is done, 122 movement is made and it's not feasible to make 123 using UD reversal i.e note 175842.

It gives an error "Good movement is not possible with mvmt type 123". That's why I am looking for other option. Or tell me if I need to make some settings in OMJJ for movement 123.