cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Freestyle UIBBs in OIF as trays

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to show Freestyle UIBBs as trays(like the ones in OVP - collapsible) in an OIF configured application. Can this be done?

Thanks,

Suhas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FPM_OIF_COMPONENT is using horizontal contextual panel as a UI element(tabs) to render multiple interface windows, there is no other version of of this floorplan/Webdynpro component and to choose a different UI element is not possible with the standard component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.

I could suggest two possible approaches( if the requirement is such that it justifies all this effort )

1) you could use only one interface view in OIF floorplan and hide the tabs( as there will be only one GUIBB)

you could make a webdynpro component with tray as UI element and design it in a way that it is configurable and reuse it in another Webdynpro Component where you could have viewUI ELEMENT container as UI elements and resuse the previous one multiple times.

2) This is far more ambitious, make your own Florrplan webdynpro(FPM_OIF_COMPONENT_V2) component and use Tray as UI element instead of Horizontal contextual panel and use this in application configuration.

Regards

Anurag

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Just try to use Tray element in main view of freestyle UIBB.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. But the UIBBs(there are many) I wish to show as trays are standard SAP ones and I do not want to introduce a tray element in every WD view. If there a way where I can convert such standard SAP UIBBs into trays?

Thanks,

Suhas.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

If you mean this OVP property than OIF does not have or not supported it.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.