Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade data

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

we are facing an issue where automatic posting is not happening because of incomplete foreign trade data.

Requirement-

1) Foreign trade data is not required, so will not be maintained.

2) Billing document is saved without accounting document and the user will not go and update foreign trade data in VF02.

Possibilities tried:-

1) Created a new incompletion procedure for IN without any document fields in it.

2) Ensure that all the fields are left blank - "NO CHECK DURING DOCUMENT PROCESSING".

3) No incompletion procedure, still the error.

Please advice on the steps to ensure , foreign trade data is not considered and the system does an automatic posting.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sivarajesh J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried By deactivating the Field control for Incompletion schemas for Foreign trade data as per my below screen shot...

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Phani,

I have done the settings as mentioned in the screen shot. The mistake I did was that I opted for 1 thinking the same will ensure incompletion check not active.

Now the error is not because of foreign trade data.

But automatic posting is not happening.

I have checked VOFA for posting block and it is not checked. I can release it manually in VF02. So it is clear that there is no error in account determination.

Is there any other place where we can set automatic posting block fort billing.

Regards,

Sivarajesh J

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

I still feel the issue related to automatic posting not happening is because of the foreign trade data maintenance. I have tried all the possible options with a flow, but still it is not working.

It gets posted when we tery it through VF02.

Regards,

Sivarajesh J

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you maintain in data in Billing ---Header--Foriegn trade

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

The requirement is to ignore foreign trade data and get an automatic account posting.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you searched this forum / Google on this topic?  Many times, it has been discussed on how to deactivate the foreign trade data.  Please search with this text.

G. Lakshmipathi