cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Access to SLD so cant create my own scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I dont have the access to SLD so cant create my own business system.

Can anyone guide me how to check what all the business system and component available available.

I also want to create a simple RFC to SOAP scenario.Do we have any standard RFC which I can use and create my scenario.

Not Spcific just a general RFC I want to use to built a scenario.

Thanks,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sudheer

If you dont have access to create a new B system , then you will have to use existing Bsystem.

I think you should be knowing which system the RFC belongs to , or if its a Proof of concept that you are trying to do , you can use any existing Bsystem that you can find in ID under communication Component.If you dont have any B system, you will have to check with Admin to get one created for you.

Below blogs should help

Regards

Srinivas

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer -

Can anyone guide me how to check what all the business system and component available available

>>>  If you are on dual stack, you can execute the FM "LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS" which wil list the available Business Systems..

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ESR -----> Software component Version and double click on that.....there you can find out the Interface Import option.... ... There you can findout the System and client.

Other option is what Peter Glas is suggested....

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

In the Integration Directory you can import all Business Systems available in the SLD. Check which SWCV is installed on it, because you will need to develop your interface in that SWCV for it to be configurable in the ID. A common standard RFC function is RFC_READ_TABLE.

kr,

Peter