Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCISE VALUES NOT FLOW TO J1IIN

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My client want to create export invoice with excise duty. I have gone through the forum and got some ideas and i have completed all the configuration settings. While creating invoice in VF01 excise values generated properly.  But in J1iin excise invoice created with zero excise values.

Kindly guide me..

Ganesh

3 REPLIES 3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Internationalization and Unicode.  Please post all your CIN related queries here.

First of all, you have not explained which Tax Procedure your client are into.  If they are into TAXINJ, then ensure you have maintained the required settings in J1ID.  If they are into TAXINN, then ensure condition records for those excise values are maintained in FV11 with the required tax code.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

First tell me is it Export Under Rebate process? if yes then maintain in tax on goods movement in outgoing excise invoices there is maintain default excise group and series group here maintain type of export i.e. Export under claim for rebate.

If it is not so then let me know what is the process about?

Regards,

Pankaj

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained TAXINN  and maintained  excise related condition values  in VK11 not in FV11.Here we are going to raise Free of charge invoice for export customer and not going to claim Rebate . Because items are small value so that  for statutory purpose we need to raise excise invoice with excise value.

Regards

Ganesh