Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

define condition table for customer material infor record

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is it possible to define condition table for customer material info record? i need to use customer group an material division instead of customer code and material code there.

the problem is i need to setup over delivery tolerance for a group of materials. as i know, it can be setup in customer master data and customer material info record. i can not use customer master data, so i need to use customer material info record

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nava,

As this are very much standard Tcodes of the SAP and it is not advisable to make any changes in them.

May be it will take time but as MoazzaM advised you should go for an upload program only.

Regards

AG.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No this is not possible according to my knowledge. Customer material infor record is always created for individual customer. For gorup of a customer this will not be possible.

Why don't you maintian it for all customers with LSMW or BDC upload?

Thank$

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply....

i need it for all customers, but not all materials

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No matter for how many customers or materials you need it, you can do this with upload. Just maintain same material with all customer numbers. If you don't know how to use LSMW then you can take help from Google or if you have some ABAPER then ask your ABAPER to create an upload for you.

Thank$

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

it can be a workareound, but i am looking for the best solution. there might be some ways...

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes we have to go for workaround. I have never seen anything in standard to fulfill your requirement. Lets see and wait if someone else have some better solution or suggestion.

Thank$