cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Delivery Block

0 Kudos

Respected Friends,

i have Scenario that my Organization Want to Block Over Delivery Mean That:

the Quantity in the Sales Order Must be equal to Delivery Quantity.

For Example:

Sales Order Quantity : 10 Kg

Delivery Quantity : Must Not Be be greater 10Kg the System Should Give the Error message

These are the Following Ways i have used But of No Use:

1) OVLP :     Checked the Picking  Option for TAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was The Positive/Negative Quantity field given in your VTLA--Item?

It should be positive--what is there in your case..

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

It is negative in My Case

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now Problem identified--change this Field from Negative to positive(Positive/Negative Qty)--then try with new cycle...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Thanks,

Phanikumar V  You Help Me Alot you are right i have Maintained "+" Sign and over Delivery Tolerance Worked For Me

Regards,

Zain-ul-abdin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am facing the same issue now. The system is not issuing an error message when delivery quantity exceeds order quantity and its letting me creating the delivery document and complete PGI. I have checked all the settings discussed in this thread.

1.  0VLP Check Overdelivery is set to "B"

2.  In VTLA, 'pos/neg' indicator is set to "+" sign for item category TAN (OR --> LF)

3. Maintained the overdelivery tolerance limits in customer master.

However when I set the 0VLP Check Overdelivery indicator to "A" instead, I am atleast getting a warning message. While it was B, I wasn't getting any message.

I don't know what else could be missing or wrong. Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Vamsi

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

i have also Set the Delivery Tolerance in t -Code XD-01  under shipping Tab and With all the Above Configuration is not Working for me What else Should i check Now

Regards

Zain

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Zain,

Just remove the over delivery tolerance in T code Xd01 and try once again by creating new sales order and delivery.

Side comment: i hope you are not creating STO process, if it is STO delivery, 0vlp will not work, this works only for standard sales order, delivery process.

thanks,

Srinu.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very interesting--will not work for STOs!!!

in STO we will use ULN item category--let me try in my system..

Thanks for this point--let me analyse...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

Thanks For your Reply i have tried by imposing Delivery Tolerance to 10% in Xd01 and vice Versa but Still the System Does not Restrick the Over Delivery ........

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zain

what is your Delivery item category , is it TAN or something else ?

0 Kudos

yes TAN.... you can View the Screen Shot Attached..............and Secondally it is not the process of STO you Mentioned earlier in your Comment

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can you give the screen shot of your Delivery ,Item overview screen ?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain,

As per my assumption in your case there may be over delivery tolerance is maintained for CMIR in VD51, if so then this will give more priority than 0VLP.

Please check this option also.

thanks,

Srinu.

0 Kudos

2) i have Used  "0vlp" t-code with the Following Setting

0 Kudos

3.   i have used T-code "Ovm1" and Choose field Field 064 vl and mark That as "W"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute 0vlp, select the item category and maintain "B" for the field "Check overdelivery".  Please search the forum before posting.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Respected G. Lakshmipathi,

i have Searched the Form First, Secondally  the You can see that i have attached the image of System and 0vlp  maintain "B" for the field "Check over delivery" is Not Working For Me

Regards,,

Zain