cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS external activity issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP and i am trying to create a project using wbs elements, When i assign external activity to a wbs element and save it , its not getting saved instead it displays  ABAP page as ABAP DEBUGGER(1) Exclusive (SRTITSOL_SRY_55). I am attaching the image, SAP Guru's  please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask your Abaper to remove this break point but you can also tackle this issue at your functional level.

Click on Debugger at the top menu and from there you can choose either Continue by pressing F8 button (which is nothing but execute button) or you can also choose Exit Debugger from that menu where in an option will come whether you really want to exit debugger then click on Yes.

It wont hamper your work and you will proceed further.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith ,

Thank you very much i was able to fix this issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check with the ABAP consultant,for the displayed screen shot, and ask him to remove the break point.

Which transaction code you are using for the creation of the external activity for wbs elements is it CJ20N or CN22 check with both transaction codes for creation of activities

0 Kudos

Hi

it looks like a Z code (custom program created by a member of your team) and obviously has a BREAK-POINT statement. You need to access it and set the BREAK-POINT statement in comments so the system will not "stop" there...(check it with an abap colleague to help you out)

Panagiotis

ps...you could check on your Debugger's screen the "Standard tab" and specifically the "Abap and Screen Stack" to help you understand the physical flow of the code. This way you will reach the originating caller function.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please discuss with your ABAPer to remove or comment the break-point during the execution of related program.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response sir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response sir.