cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Not Made (Initialized Field),Message 002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

Cost element not reflecting in pricing, kindly help me on this. Kindly find the attached screen shots

And please confirm what is the technical part and what is the Functional part because I am technical consultant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Please populate the cost element in the communication structure TKOMK/TKOMP .

Sale Order enhancement MV45AFZZand for Billing RV60AFZZ.

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (Header)

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (Item)

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thank you very much for your reply. And kindly let me know how implement the sales User exit and also confirm me how will come to debug mode I mean from where the user exit will trigger.

Regards,

Gangadhar Soora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access sequence- a new table was created to add cost
element as a field to create a master record

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Apologies for not asking earlier. The screenshot doesn't seem to be that for a Sales Order. If that is the case, then although the concept remains the same-the logic needs to be applied in a different user-exit. Can you provide the additional details on what the Document is and where you are trying to achieve this.

Thanks

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Yes , the concept is same but it is related to DMR. The cost element need to be updated in sales document w.r.t to Access sequence created for ZDOH. and there is no issues in development server it is fine as expected and the issue in quality if this is the case are we missed any thing  in Quality  Is this is a functional issue? if it is a technical issue what I need to check from end?

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Gangadhar Soora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

It appears as if the value for the cost element field has not been picked up in the DMR correctly in the quality system. Please work with the functional and try to find out the answer for the below questions:

• Can you find out from where the value for that field will be selected into the order and whether it is happening correctly in the given DMR?
  • Did you try creating a new DMR with completely different set of data for customer, material etc and check if the problem is replicated in that?

Regards,

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the below thread having a similar problem. Kindly follow the steps mentioned in that and check if you problem is resolved.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3354746

Regards,

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

The value of cost element maintained in VK13 T-code kindly see attached screen shot