cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount not taking changes in Pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have sales order 1-11-123 with three line item like 10,20,30.

only line item 30 has invoiced and others are remain same .

now when i am going to change the pricing condition (Profit margin) of line item 10 or 20, system does not taking any affect ,

please see the screen shot , here the profit margin is 24.910 % , and when i change to 25 or any value and after hitting enter value reversed to its original position means 24.910 % ,

please guide me where i am doing mistake.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member418237
Participant
0 Kudos

First change condition record. Open Sales Order go to Item condition and Click on update button and select option 2 Carrying new pricing.

i f it is manual Condition Change Condition amount Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already tried nothing comes up , any one can please help me out in this .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jamal,

Please check the rounding Rules. This is because of Rounding of Values. Once Rounding of Company Code Currency and other One is Condition Type .

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar Shetty,

could you please elobrate, i checked all possiblities i am able to change the other line item like  40 but unable to change line item 10,20

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jamal,

Less than .5 would be rounded down to nearest lower value, in the same way more than .5 will rounded up to nearest upper value. Please check the configuration for conditioin type V/06 for the condition type. Also check if you have any routines assigned for this condition type.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

i did lot but nothing got solution ,

even i delete the all the pricing proceduer and redim them again but still unable to change the

profit margin calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you send screen shot of pricing procedure and also tell us details of calculation type assigned to this condition type.

Some how I am feeling that it is getting calculated Automatically as its profit margin calculation = price minus cost divided by cost. and which can't be changed manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check the item category for the first two line item in the order.

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jamal

Check if ZPRM is a manual condition type in the definition using V/06.

Check the analysis to see how it was determined in the first place.

Also paste a screenshot of you pricing procedure here.

Thanks,
Ravin