Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route schedule and Route Combination

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a Sales Order . Now Under schedule Line Tab I see two schedule Lines ,one line with confirmed quantity now, each schedule Line  with different route schedule .

I would Like to Know , how the system understands when and which route schedule to take , when more than 1 route schedule is present for a Route .

How the system Picks up the correct route schedule when 2 or more route schedule is there for A route.

Thanks

MM_sD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although the Route Schedules are similar-you can see the difference in the GI date-One is maintained for Monday (which is the Day for 17/02 in the first Schedule line) and another is maintained for Tuesday (which is the Day for 25/02 in the Second Schedule line).

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the screenshot of the issue.

regards,

Sayantan

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Actually I want to understand how a Route picks up different Route schedule .

Below is the schedule Line . Now for the 1st date I see route schedule as SSGPT321TU

For the 2nd Date in schedule Line I see different Route Schedule as SSGPT321MO.

Now how the Route SGSGPT decides which schedule to take for which date , how does this works

Thanks

MM_sD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on shipping point on which del is done,Transportation group in the del, shipping condition f the delv and the delv calender.

Do you have staging in warehouse?

I think you have maintained its activation in the sales order in IMG  and maintained the master data values in VL51.

regards,

Sayantan

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Thanks for reply .

Yes we maintained Route schedules for Route in VL51 , but for the shipping point sgsgpt , we have so many route schedules, so my query is how does it identifies these two particular Route schedules . They also are almost similar in Config , so how does the system picks up 1 route schedule in 1st delivery and 2nd one in 2nd delivery Line in Schedule Lines.

Thanks

MM_sD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The schedule line if you check shows two delivery dates.

1) 27/02/2014--- material delivered on this date proposal after forward schedulining (material availablity date is 25/02/2014)-- this date is thursday

2) 4/03/2014---initial proposed date of delivery(material availablity date is 17/02/2014)-- this date is monday.

Check the schedule date for  monday and thursday for the combination.

(you have attached screen in the above discussion for monday and tuesday).

Hope you got the answer.

regards,

Sayantan

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sayantan , its now clear to me ...