cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

ChaRM setup has completed and its working fine in Solution manager 7.10 system with CRM_UI Tcode.

My table BCOS_CUST view is as below

CHARM                W NONE CUST620 1.0

CHARM_DEST     W NONE CUST620 1.0

OSS_MSG            W NONE CUST620 1.0

____________ _ ________________________________ __________ __________

1) How to create ChaRM "Request for change" from ERP system?.

2) Is it possible to create a "request for change" from [Menu=> HELP=>"Create support message?.If yes, how to setup the config?.

when I create message[Solman] From Menu HELP=>"Create support message =>A new message has created under IT service managemnets =>      incidents.

Thanks

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Help-create support message is set up for incidents.  I'm sure there is a way to convince the system to create a change request, but it would take more than config.

charm requests are normally created from the solution manager system, although they can be created from an incident , which could be created from ERP.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiru,

End User don't create a change request in ERP they always first raise a service desk or incident via help->create support message

if you want to give them direct rfc creation access they need to use sm_CRM URL with SOLMANREQU( or copy) business role

hope this helps and clarifies

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thank you for your quick response.

In my casse, I have only configured ChaRM in Solman 7.10.   Therer is no IT Server MGMT setup.

>>>if you want to give them direct rfc creation access they need to use sm_CRM URL with >>>>>SOLMANREQU( or copy) business role.

My ERP system "BCOS_CUST" table view is as below

OSS_MSG W SM_[SID]CLNT100_BACK CUST620 1.0

I would like to confirm the direct rfc creation access setup. .

1)please confirm,the above RFC connection setting is ok ? or  is there any other place rfc creation access to be updated?

Thanks

Thiru

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiru,

In case you would like to use Change Management without ITSM integration then either

user have to logon to solman to post change requests via solman_workcenter tcode

OR

use the URL to post the change request ( you can create a pfcg role with this link in erp as an alternative solution)

`hope above solution suits you...All the Best

Regards

Prakhar