Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to add transaction to role menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

MODS: IF YOU ARE GOING TO DELETE MY POSTS..AT LEAST EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW WHY YOU ARE DELETING THEM SO I CAN RE-WORD IT TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR ISSUE. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE DELETED ONE OF MY POSTS WITH NO EXPLANATION AND IF THIS FORUM ISNT FOR ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS...THEN WHAT IS IT FOR?

To the question:

I am able to do add a transaction to a role in our production environment without issue. Trying to add it in in Development system gives me the following error:

No authorization to add transaction <transaction name> to role menu.

When I look at SU53 it tells me that it failed on Authorization Object s_user_tcd Field TCD value Z_RICKTEST

It then shows me 4 profiles with that auth object and field and a value of PFCG.

I can run the program Z_RICKTEST with no issue in either system.

Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reject mail contains a link to the forum rules. If you (had) read that you would understand.

Reason is that you have no basic training, make no effort to read the application documentation and then make changes in production and want to know from us how it works.

Imagine if everyone did that? Imagine what the systems would all look like?

These discussion areas are not a substitute for basic training!

Thread locked!