SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN EK02 editable columns e.g. G/L account, Co assignment, Tax determination have disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was updating the config. in EK02 and for a moment the screen was hanged. I didnt save the changes but the next time I logged in to the Editable columns have disappeared. Can anyone help please, as its very difficult and time taking to maintain entries one by one. I can see the editable field if I double click on the entry. Also on the above tab,  Goto-> Views is disabled.

Please find the screenshot of the issue.

And in the other system its coming fine. Is there anyway to view the editable columns again. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. There are checks on the table TFK033E which defines how this screen would be displayed. By adapting this it was resolved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. There are checks on the table TFK033E which defines how this screen would be displayed. By adapting this it was resolved.